An antique dinner ring centered with a certified cream natural saltwater and untreated pearl with GIA 2225908310. Accented with 50 old single-cut diamonds totaling approximately .50 carat of D-H color and VS1-SI2 clarity. Each cardinal point features an intricately designed fleurette, and between each pair is an openwork display of whisper-thin bars, with the shoulders as a pair of stylized leaves. Made in millegrain platinum. Circa 1910.
The whole cluster element measures
16.1mm in diameter, with a 1.35mm band.
The ring can be resized.